Products Liability Lawyers: Dangerous & Defective Products
Fort Lauderdale, Coral Springs, Boca Raton, Parkland, Coconut Creek, and South Florida
Defective products fall into three general categories:
- Those with Manufacturing Defects – the product is well designed, but the way in which it was made makes it unsafe.
- Those with Design Defects – the very design of the product is unsafe.
- Those with Insufficient Instructions or Warnings – While a product may be designed and manufactured in a way that’s perfectly safe, it must also have proper instructions and warnings for safe operation.
When a defective or dangerous product causes injury or death, this is known as product liability. In these situations, the manufacturers and consumer products companies responsible must be held accountable for the tragedy. Just as importantly, they must fix the defects that caused the injuries and pull the product from the retail market so that more people do not get injured.
Unfortunately, proving product liability can be difficult. One must not only prove that a product was defective, but that the defect directly caused the harm to the injured party. To add to this difficulty, those responsible will aggressively defend themselves and usually have high-powered corporate lawyers and resourceful law firms for protection in these situations.
Three Reasons to turn to Weinstein Law
Not all products liability law firms are created equal. The attorneys of the Weinstein Law Firm bring several advantages when representing injured parties in product liability cases:
- We understand the right way to prepare for a case, which includes the use of the best experts and strong investigative techniques in order to accurately recreate the situation, find the root causes of the defect and identify the responsible parties. Often defective product injuries are catastrophic in nature, and finding fault and identifying damages can make a huge difference in the healing and quality of life for the injured.
- We pride ourselves on being Trial Attorneys and as such, we carefully plan each product liability case as if it is going to trial.
- Lastly, we have the resources and reputation to stand up to large manufacturers – and their lawyers – in pursuit of justice for our clients.
Our products liability attorneys understand that in pursuing justice, there are no shortcuts.
You can learn more about our attorneys and staff. Our law firm serves our neighbors, friends and residents in Coral Springs, Boca Raton, Broward County and all of South Florida.
You are welcome to contact our products liability lawyers or call us at (954) 757-7500 at any time to discuss your situation and ask any questions you may have. We will gladly speak with you at no obligation or cost.
The Weinstein Law Firm represents those injured due to Defective Products and other types of Personal Injury in South Florida and South Florida communities including Fort Lauderdale, Coral Springs, Boca Raton and surrounding areas.