Premises Liability Attorneys: Slip & Fall, Trip & Fall, Negligent Security Law Firm
Premises Liability cases are those where accidents occur on another’s property (or “premises”) and the owner may not have lived up to their legal obligation. Examples of Premises Liability cases include:
- Slip and Fall accidents on flooring or uneven pavement
- Trip and Fall accidents due to poorly maintained stairs or obstacles
- Injuries resulting from objects falling from shelves in retail stores
- Drowning or injuries at a swimming pool – whether public or private
- Assault or rape at a hotel, shopping center or parking lot
If someone is injured due to poor maintenance of a property, the existence of a hazardous condition or inadequate security, they can file a premises liability lawsuit.
As a general rule, however, a property owner or manager is not liable for a slip and fall injury just because the injury has occurred on his / her property. Rather, the injured party must prove that owner or manager either created the hazardous condition or should have known of its existence. For this reason, premises liability cases are not always easy to prove.
Three Reasons to turn to Weinstein Law
The premises liability attorneys at the Weinstein Law Firm bring several advantages when representing those injured due to premises liability or slip and fall injuries.
- Our utilization of experts (building, engineering, safety and medical experts) to testify on issues pertaining to your case (such as design and structural issues, lighting, handrails, use of security guards and more).
- Extensive knowledge of premises liability issues and case preparation. These cases require knowledge of safety requirements, building codes, understanding of risks and hazards and safety procedures. We know what to look for, and we will leave no stone unturned.
- Willingness to go to trial if your premises liability lawsuit requires it. We don’t push our clients to settle if we believe their best interests are not being met. We will thoroughly prepare each case so that if we need to go to court, we are ready.
Our premises liability attorneys understand that in pursuing justice, there are no shortcuts.
You can learn more about our attorneys and staff. Our law firm serves our neighbors, friends and residents of Coral Springs, Broward County and all of South Florida.
You are welcome to contact the attorneys of the Weinstein Law Firm or call us at (954) 757-7500 at any time to discuss your situation and ask any questions you may have. We will gladly speak with you at no obligation or cost.
The slip and fall attorneys of the Weinstein Law Firm represent those injured due to premises liability and slip and fall injuries and other types of Personal Injury in South Florida and South Florida communities including Fort Lauderdale, Coral Springs, Boca Raton and surrounding areas.