Property Damage Claims
Assisting Clients with Property Damage Claims
Whether your property was damaged or destroyed due to a flood, windstorm, fire, or other unfortunate event, you expect that your insurance carrier will cover your losses. Unfortunately, when it comes time to file a claim, you may quickly discover that your insurance carrier is doing everything it can to avoid paying out on your claim.
At the Weinstein Law Firm, we know that filing an insurance claim for property damage can be a frustrating process. Our attorneys have years of experience dealing with difficult and powerful insurance companies. We work with individuals and businesses throughout the South Florida region who are struggling with all types of property damage claims, including:
- Water Damage. When a flood strikes, plumbing backs up, a pipe bursts or another water-related event occurs, the damages can be severe. While your insurance policy should provide coverage, carriers are notorious for trying to underpay or wrongfully deny water damage claims. In many cases, the carrier will attempt to limit the payout by only offering to cover repairs when items need to be completely replaced. Our attorneys stand up to the insurance companies. We carefully review your coverage and aggressively work to secure the full compensation you are entitled to receive.
- Mold Damage. Mold damages and contamination can be disastrous for both homeowners and businesses. Toxic mold, such as black mold, not only damages property, it can create serious health problems for children and adults. If you have sustained property damage caused by mold, an attorney at our firm can help. We know that speedy remediation is crucial, and we take rapid action to help you obtain the insurance payments you need to cover the cleanup, repairs and losses you have suffered from mold growth.
- Marine Damage. While many boat owners purchase marine or boating insurance, it can be challenging to collect on these policies when disaster hits. If your insurance company is delaying payment on your claim or refusing to provide you with the coverage you have paid for, our legal team will help you get the recovery you deserve.
- Hurricane and Storm Damage. When you live in Florida you know that you run the risk for being hit by a hurricane, tropical storm or other natural disaster. Hurricane and storm-related damages can be devastating for homeowners and businesses. Unfortunately, insurance companies can make a difficult situation even more challenging by denying or minimizing the payment of damages under your insurance policy. Our attorneys know the various tactics insurance companies use to pay out as little as possible to claimants and take aggressive action to help you recover full compensation.
- Commercial Property Damage. Even though commercial policies require insurance companies to restore businesses to pre-event conditions, adjusters often undervalue and wrongfully refuse to pay property damage claims. Additionally, many carriers refuse to pay out under business interruption or business income coverage policies which are designed to protect business owners against a loss of income when their businesses are interrupted due to storms, fires and other disastrous events. Our law firm can help you recover the money needed to restore your business and compensate you for your commercial losses.
- Fire Damage. When fire strikes, homes and businesses can be destroyed in a matter of minutes. While the losses are devastating, insurance companies can make it extraordinarily difficult for homeowners and business owners to recover the compensation they deserve. The Weinstein Law Firm can help level the playing field by negotiating and arguing for a fair and full settlement for your property losses.
- Burglary, Theft and Vandalism. Unfortunately, burglaries, thefts and vandalism are all too common today. If your home or business has been broken into, you may not know the extent to which your insurance policy will cover your losses. The attorneys at our firm are well-versed in homeowners and commercial policies and can help you take the appropriate steps to file your claim and collect the full coverage that you are entitled to receive.
The Weinstein Law Firm Can Help You with Your Property Damage Claim
If you are struggling with your insurance company over a property damage claim, the attorneys at the Weinstein Law Firm can help. Our legal team will carefully review your situation and work with you to pursue the full recovery you are entitled to receive under the terms of your insurance contract. In most cases this is done without any cost or expense paid by you. Schedule a free consultation today by calling our Florida offices at 954-757-7500 or completing our online contact form.