Attorney at Law
Attorney Andrew Weinstein is the Managing Partner in the Weinstein Law Firm. As a Trial Attorney focusing on Personal Injury law and Insurance Litigation, Andrew has successfully resolved several thousand cases for Florida consumers and healthcare providers.
Andrew received his Bachelor’s Degree from the University of Central Florida, and obtained his law degree from Nova Southeastern University. He is admitted to practice in all Florida courts, as well as the United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida, the United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida, the United States Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit and the United Stated Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit.
As an active member in the Florida legal community and an advocate for consumers and health care providers, Andrew frequently lectures on issues relating to Personal Injury Protection (PIP) law, Insurance Litigation and Personal Injury claims and has often been interviewed by the media, including the South Florida Sun-Sentinel, the Miami Herald, the Daily Business Review, the New York Times, the Los Angeles Times, the Wall Street Journal, the Washington Post, CNN, MSNBC, and local television stations.
Andrew was appointed by President Obama to the President's Committee on the Arts and the Humanities in 2013 and to the United States Holocaust Memorial Council in 2017. He has also served on the Board of Governors of the American Association for Justice, the Board of Directors of the Florida Justice Association, and as the Finance Chair of the Democratic Party of Florida. He is currently the National Co-Chair of the Democratic Lawyers Council.
- United States District Court for The Southern District of Florida: Admitted to Practice 1999
- United States Court of Appeals for The Eleventh Circuit: Admitted to Practice 1997
- United States District Court for The Middle District of Florida: Admitted to Practice 1997
- United States Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit: Admitted to Practice 1997
- Florida Bar: Admitted to Practice 1996
- Broward County Justice Association
- Florida Justice Association: Eagle Member
- Amercican Association for Justice
- Florida Justice Association, Legislative Key Contact Committee
- Florida Justice Association, Insurance Committee
- Florida Justice Association, Auto Insurance Committee
- The Florida Bar, Small Claims Rules Committee (past member)
- The Florida Bar, Trial Lawyers section
- The Florida Bar, Family Law Rules Committee (past member)
- Broward County Bar Association
- United States Holocaust Memorial Council
- Anti-Defamation League, Advocacy & Engagement Committee
- Florida Democratic Party: Board of Trustees
- President's Committee on the Arts and the Humanities
- Florida Justice Association, Board of Directors
- American Association for Justice, Board of Governors
- Florida Panthers Advisory Board
- Florida Democratic Party: Finance Chair 2013 - 2017
- Democratic National Committee: National Finance Committee 2013 – Present
- Democratic Lawyers Council: National Co-Chair 2016 - Present
- Obama For America: Southern Regional Finance Committee 2007 – 2008
- Obama For America: National Finance Committee; Broward County Finance Chair 2011 – 2012
- Lawyers For Obama: National Co-Chair 2011 – 2012
- Broward County Democratic Executive Committee: Precinct Committeman 2008 – 2012
- Democratic Professionals Council: Broward County Chapter President 2009 – 2011
- Nova Southeastern University, Shepard Broad Law Center – Fort Lauderdale, FL - Juris Doctorate
- University of Central Florida – Orlando, FL -Bachelor of Arts
Professional Honors & Awards:
- Top 150 Largest Law Firms - South Florida Business Journal
- South Florida's Top Rated Lawyers - Legal Leaders
- Super Lawyer - Super Lawyers Magazine
- Top Attorney's in Florida - Miami Magazine
- Legal Elite - Florida Trend Magazine
- AV Rating - Martindale-Hubbell
- 10/10 “SUPERB” Rating - AVVO
- Bronze Eagle Award - Florida Justice Association
- Vanguard Award - Florida Lawyer’s Action Group
- "Getting Involved and Legal Guidelines" - Miami, FL 2012 Obama University
- "Federal Campaign Finance Law" - Fort Lauderdale, FL 2012 Electoral Process Class, Nova Southeastern University
- "Handling Personal Injury & Insurance Litigation Claims" - Fort Lauderdale, FL 2011 Shepard Broad Law Center Tort Law Society, Nova Southeastern University
- "Florida PIP Insurance Litigation" - Fort Lauderdale, FL 2011 Florida PIP Insurance Litigation Seminar
- "Florida PIP Litigation: Hot Topics, Trends and The Future of PIP" - Fort Lauderdale, FL 2011 Florida PIP Insurance Litigation Seminar
- "Current Developments in PIP Insurance Litigation" - Tampa, FL 2011 Auto Negligence Seminar
- "Automotive Law Legislative Changes and Case Law Update" - Orlando, FL 2010
- FJA Annual Review: Notable Cases and Statutes Influencing Your Practice
- "Florida PIP Litigation: Hot Topics, Trends and The Future of PIP" - Dania Beach, FL 2010 Florida PIP Insurance Litigation Seminar
- "Personal Injury Protection" - Orlando, FL 2009 Personal Injury Protection – Where Are We Now?
- "Litigating Personal Injury Cases" - Fort Lauderdale, FL 2009 Florida Personal Injury Practice for Paralegals
- "The Rules of Engagement: Personal Injury Protection" - Tampa, FL 2008 Taking Aim at Goliath: Conquering the Insurance Giants"
- "Collateral Source Reductions in Automobile Accident Cases" - Tampa, FL 2008 Collateral Sources Seminar
- "Legislative Changes to PIP Statue" - Orlando, FL 2007 PIP Seminar
- "PIP Insurance" - Fort Lauderdale, FL 2006 The PIP Wars
- The Risks of Social Networking Sites - Coral Springs Spectator October 2009
- “Uninsured Motorist Coverage Becoming a Casualty in the Current Economy” - The Coral Springs Spectator, July 2009
- “Consumer Alert: Is Your Child’s Booster Seat Doing Its Job?” - The Coral Springs Spectator, June 2009
- “Chinese Drywall: Are You at Risk” - The Coral Springs Spectator, May 2009
- “Use Caution When Buying Toys, Gifts” - The Parklander, 2008
News & Announcements
Andrew Weinstein Named to the 2017 Florida Super Lawyers List
October 5, 2017
Coral Springs, FL. – The Weinstein Law Firm today announced that Andrew Weinstein has been named to the Florida Super Lawyers list as one of the top attorneys in Florida for 2017. Each year, no more than five percent of the lawyers in the state are selected by the research team at Super Lawyers to receive this honor.
Travis L. Stock Named to the Florida Super Lawyers 2017 Rising Stars List
October 4, 2017
Coral Springs, FL. – The Weinstein Law Firm today announced that Travis Stock has been named to the Florida Super Lawyers Rising Stars List for 2017. Each year, no more than 2.5 percent of the lawyers in the state are selected by the research team at Super Lawyers to receive this honor for demonstrated excellence in the practice of law.
Hurricane Irma: The Damage is Done, Now What? You're Already A Victim of the Storm, Don't become a victim of the process.
September 15, 2017
Whether a resident of Florida or not, all eyes were on Hurricane Irma as the strongest storm on record in the Atlantic set its sights on the sunshine state. Although there was uncertainty as to whether it would make landfall in Monroe County, Miami-Dade County, Broward County, Palm Beach County, or Collier County, there was never a question that the wrath of this record-breaking hurricane would be felt statewide. On September 10, 2017, Hurricane Irma began its relentless assault on Florida when it made landfall in Cudjoe Key in Monroe County. For the next couple of days, Hurricane Irma continued to cause catastrophic damage throughout Florida including Miami-Dade County, Broward County, Palm Beach County, and Collier County. Despite Florida escaping the “worst-case scenario,” Hurricane Irma damaged homes and property leaving many residents, homeowners, business owners, and tenants with a big mess and a long road to recovery.
The Weinstein Law Firm Expands with Hire of New Attorney
August 15, 2017
Coral Springs, FL – The Weinstein Law Firm is proud to announce the addition of its newest attorney, Ashley Rosenbaum. Ms. Rosenbaum will focus on personal injury claims and cases, and brings a broad base of experience and skills in these areas.
Boca Raton Satellite Office:
2385 Executive Center Drive, Suite 100
Boca Raton, FL 33431
Fort Lauderdale Satellite Office:
12 Southeast 7th Street, Suite 713
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301